TERMS & CONDITIONS
Heads of Noosa Summer Competition
Win a 3 Night Holiday In Noosa
Promoter: Noosa Brewing Co Pty Ltd (ABN 39 601 901 151), trading as Heads of Noosa Brewing Co. 85 Rene St, Noosaville, 4566.
Who can enter? Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t enter? Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of: the Promoter; and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition. Entrants may be disqualified at managements discretion if foul play is suspected.
Competition Period: 12.01am (AEST) on 17/11/21 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/01/22
Where will the competition run? The competition will run in participating liquor licensed outlets.
Entry Instructions: To enter, buy any Heads of Noosa product during the competition period, scan the QR code provided at point of sale (or go to the website) enter your details. Entries are limited to one per person. The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
What is the prize? The prize is three nights accommodation at Netanya Waterfront Resort (off-peak), $200.00 AUD voucher at Locale Restaurant, 1 X Discovery Premium Guided Beach Drive, and 1 X Heads of Noosa Brewery Experience.
How and when will the winner be informed? The winner will be notified via email before 11.59am (AEST) on the 03/02/22. The prize must be claimed within 7 days by the 10/11/22. If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the Promoter will select a new winner and contact the new winner via email.
Prize claim/collection: Unless otherwise specified, the prize be delivered via digital format to the specified email address or collected by the prize winner (with proof of identification) from the Heads of Noosa Taproom at 85 Rene St, Noosaville, 4566.
Prize Redemption: All prizes are to be utilized in off peak periods (Sunday to Thursday outside school holidays). The prize winners are encouraged to book as far in advance as possible to ensure all aspects of the prize can be enjoyed in the same three-day period, as they were intended.
Collection and use of your personal information: The winner must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity after the prize has been claimed. By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter until you activate the unsubscribe feature available.
Responsible Drinking: Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the prize.
Entry: By entering, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Use Of Prize:
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promotor may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
a) Interfere with the entry process;
b) Engage in any behavior that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
c) Act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d) Do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
e) Breach any law; or
f) Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The promoter is not liable for entries, prize claim, or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter, concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming the prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects to this competition is final.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communication issues, unauthorized intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prize, or for any damage that occurs to the prize. Unless otherwise specified, the prize will only be delivered to addresses in Australia, or collected by the prize winner (with proof of identification) from the Heads of Noosa Taproom. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
My question was not in the Terms & Conditions above: If you would like more information about the promotion, our team would love to hear from you! You can contact us at email@example.com
© 2021 Noosa Brewing Company Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved ABN 39 601 901 151